RECICLANDO MADERAS..

rustic bathroom



Driftwood table - small driftwood table. I think that I just found what I am going to do with our pieces of Family Driftwood! Love this Idea!          Ideas para decorar con troncos



                       CIAO Interiors Rustic Bathroom






tub




.



☆      ✔



✔



coffee table             DIY wood stools



a rustic DIY rope and barn wood towel holder for the bathroom / powder room on will work for decor blog        DS



Old barn board light; Omgosh! I think I have one of those glass thingies! And I was holding on to it cuz I just KNEW I would find a use for it! I'm totally making this!                        Attach a hook to a piece of driftwood for some easy cottage style.

pinterest




Gracias por leer, comentar y compartir las notas.


Puedes suscribirte de forma gratuita a nuestro blog y recibir todas las publicaciones en tu correo. Sólo tienes que poner tu dirección de e-mail en el gadget de la derecha.

1 comentario: